beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm Headphone Bundle with Acrylic Stand
These open-back studio headphones are a reliable tool for any sound enthusiast. The wide stereo image and three-dimensional sound reproduction make the beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO headphones a loyal companion for producers. Outstanding tonal depth ensures that even small changes in the positioning of the acoustic source can be perceived while mixing.
The DT 990 PRO are circumaural headphones with open-back design. They provide exceptional spaciousness and detailed tonal depth. Their mild bass and treble boost ensure a pleasant sound. The bass is not overstated, but rather precise and the treble boost is powerfully present without sounding sharp.
The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort. The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones offer a secure fit.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - Made in Germany. Coiled connecting cable . Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable). Headphone frequency response - 5 - 35.000 Hz
Headphones come with packaged carrying bag and 1/4" adapter which screws on to 3.5mm headphone jack. Two-year manufacture warranty included.